Stylish and Comfortable Sukhumvit, Bangkok Hotel Rooms
- Bathrobes, slippers and hair dryers
- Dual telephone lines with voicemail
- Heat/smoke detector and fire alarm with light
- High-speed, wired and wireless Internet access (complimentary)
- In-room electronic safe with laptop storage
- Iron/ironing board, replica watches uk
- LCD TV with digital entertainment, guest services, Internet access and pay-per-view movies
- Large work desk with dedicated media hub for easy connectivity
- Radisson-exclusive bedding and pillow menu
- Suites feature two 42" LCD TVs
- Tea- and coffee-making facilities
In Residence Bangkok Sukhumvit offers 54 spacious, contemporary hotel rooms and suites, each outfitted with everything you need for a superior hotel room stay. At this all-suite Bangkok hotel, most rooms boast over 50 square metres of space, and the largest spans more than 110 square metres with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Most of our Bangkok suites feature separate lounges and dining areas, and every room at the hotel offers modern Bangkok experiences, with Thai-inspired decor, floor-to-ceiling windows and conveniences like complimentary Wi-Fi, LCD TVs and electronic safes.
In Residence Bangkok Sukhumvit, Bangkok hotel rooms feature the following amenities:
Check-in: 2 p.m.
- Fax machine
- High-speed Internet access (complimentary)
- Laptop rental
- Laser printer
- Mobile rental
- Secretarial services
- Louboutin Schoenen
- Tours and travel arrangements
- Translation services
- Work station with computer unit
|During your stay at the Radisson Suites, you can keep up with your workout schedule using the on-site fitness centre. Located on this Bangkok Soi 13 hotel's rooftop and featuring floor-to-ceiling windows, the fitness centre is equipped with sophisticated exercise machines to help you stay fit. Registered guests enjoy complimentary access to the fitness centre.
Location: Rooftop, Tower B Hours: 6 a.m.-10 p.m.
|Rooftop Swimming Pool|
|In Residence Bangkok Sukhumvit offers just what you need to unwind after a busy day of meetings or exploring in Sukhumvit. This luxury hotel's outdoor, rooftop infinity pool boasts bold orange colouring and is perfect for a quick lap or relaxing with your favourite drinks from the Rooftop Bar. You may also unwind in the whirlpool tub or rest in a sun bed. Registered guests enjoy complimentary access to the rooftop pool.
Location: Rooftop, 8th Floor Hours: 6 a.m.-10 p.m.
Stay Connected with the Business Centre at This Hotel in Sukhumvit
Services and facilities include:
Some services and facilities may incur fees.
Location: Ground Floor Hours: 6:30 a.m.-10 p.m.
Explore Things to Do near This Bangkok Soi 13 Hotel
- Central World Shopping Centre (2.3 km)
- Take some time to browse the high-end merchandise for sale at this world-class shopping mall.
- Erawan Shrine (2 km)
- Also known as "Four Face Buddha," the Erawan Shrine houses a statue of Phra Phrom. Local Thai dancers are often hired to perform by worshippers who believe their prayers will be answered in return.
- Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre (2 km)
- Ideal for corporate travellers, the Radisson is less than five minutes by MRT from the Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre, which hosts major events throughout the year.
- Siam Paragon (2.6 km)
- This popular shopping mall offers numerous luxury and designer stores and is the perfect place to get some retail therapy.
- Sukhumvit Road (0.4 km)
- One of the best things to do for visitors in Bangkok, a stroll down Bangkok's famous Sukhumvit Road is just minutes from the hotel and features traditional street vendors, high-end shopping malls and exciting
- Terminal 21
- Nana BTS Skytrain (0.4 km)
- Phayathai Airport Link Station (5.2 km)
- Sukhumvit MRT Subway Station (0.8 km)
- BITEC (7.1 km)
- IMPACT (6.6 km)
- Queen Sirikit National Convention Center (3.1 km)
- Australian Embassy (4.6 km)
- British Embassy (1.8 km)
- Embassy of Timor-Leste (2 km)
- Embassy of United Arab Emirates (2.3 km)
- Embassy of United States of America (2.5 km)
- Rolex Réplique (1 km)
- Indian Embassy (1 km)
- Jim Thompson House
- Bangkok Hospital (5.4 km)
- Bumrungrad Hospital (0.8 km)
- Smitivej Sukhumvit (2.3 km)
- 253 Asoke Building Sukhumvit (1.5 km)
- All Seasons Place (2.3 km)
- BB Building (1.3 km)
- CTI Tower (1.6 km)
- Exchange Tower (1.1 km)
- Interchange Building (1.1 km)
- K Tower (1.4 km)
- Lake Ratchada Office Complex (1.5 km)
- Ocean Tower 2 Building (1.1 km)
- Pacific Place 1 and 2 (0.6 km)
- Q House Asoke (1.8 km)
- Serm-mit Tower (0.6 km)
- Tanapoom (2 km)
- Time Square Building (0.8 km)
- Tourism Authority of Thailand (2 km)
- UBC II Building (1.9 km)
- Wave Place (1.5 km)
Searching for exciting things to do and see in Bangkok? The Radisson Suites is strategically located just off Sukhumvit Road, one of Bangkok's most important major thoroughfares. Here, you can enjoy easy access to all of the city's main business, entertainment and shopping districts, as well as attractions like the Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre and the Erawan Shrine. The Radisson provides a free tuk tuk service that transports you to nearby shopping centres and transportation options. Additionally, the hotel is just a short walk from the Nana Bangkok Skytrain and the Sukhumvit MRT Subway station, making it easy to get around this enticing city and to visit a huge variety of things to do in the Bangkok CBD. Find a great deal on one of the hotel's modern rooms by booking online today.
This centrally located Bangkok Soi 13 hotel is near:
Additional shopping centres:
Welcome to In Residence Bangkok Sukhumvit
A new intimate stylish and modern comfortable boutique hotel that offers exceptional value for money, In Residence Sukhumvit Bangkok is located in the heart of Asia's most exciting capital city, the city of Angels: Bangkok.
The hotel has a convenient location, just a short walk from both Skytrain and Subway stations on Sukhumvit Road, one of Bangkok's best known and busiest locales. If you're looking for a convenient location, a comfortable stay in bright modern, rolex, nike shoes and new surroundings with great food, a relaxed atmosphere and renowned Thai hospitality, look no further: you've found it: In Residence Bangkok Sukhumvit!
Dining and Drinking at In Residence Bangkok Sukhumvit
The Radisson Suites is delighted to offer some of the finest hotel dining in Sukhumvit, Bangkok. The hotel's world-class restaurant offerings include a stunning variety of culinary styles, including Thai, speciality Indian and Western fare at Mauve, plus international tapas at asqu. A rooftop bar and casual, outdoor dining are available as well. Book the Radisson Bangkok Sukhumvit for restaurant dining at its finest in the Bangkok CBD.
Monthly Buffet Dinners and Specials
A 400 metre walk up Soi 13 takes you to the main Sukhumvit Road. Turn left or right as your mood takes you. From high end shopping malls to street side souvenir hunting, from hip hi-so fine dining to tasty sidewalk noodle vendors, and from hole in the wall shacks serving a cooling beer to glitzy well heeled night clubs where visiting DJs from overseas spin the latest sounds, the choice along Sukhumvit, of dining, shopping and nightlife is second to none.
Shop Till You Drop
A veritable mecca for shopaholics, you can spend days shopping here in Bangkok, and there's so much just shopping so close to our hotel, in walking distance or at the various BTS Skytrain or MRT Subway stations. There are sidewalk vendors a plenty to the left and right and opposite, all along Sukhumvit for the latest Thai handicrafts and souvenirs, T shirts and clothes, art, DVDs, toys, photos, you name it. All 'genuine' fakes!
A short walk away towards Asoke Junction you will find Robinsons Department Store, and the very latest brand spanking new Terminal 21 shopping mall and the Interchange Tower & Interchange 21 buildings.
Shops in malls are open 24/7, 365 days a year from 10 am to 8 pm or later, and you can also find plenty of shopping in the evenings and wee hours too… Major shops will accept credit cards and generally prefer MasterCard or Visa. American Express and Diners maybe rejected in some establishments, but ask first. Cash is always enjoyed, and is needed at street side stalls and markets where your bargaining skills will show just how far your Baht will stretch this visit…!
Ease of Getting About
Within easy walking distance of the hotel are Bangkok's two mass transit systems. Nana Station (450 m) is on the BTS Skytrain system, and Sukhumvit Station (750 m) is on the MRT Subway system.
- Our all day dining restaurant open from early morning to late evening. A wide selection of tasty a la carte dishes from spicy local cuisine to wood fired pizzas, or international specialties to exotic Indian food. Seats up to 75 persons and has a main dining area, semi private area, a gourmet bar, show kitchen and an outdoor patio.
A la carte:
6:30 to 22:30 hours
6:30 to 10:30 hours
11:30 to 14:30 hours
17:30 to 22:30 hours
- Our cool chic relaxed bar with a unique skewed design. Used throughout the day for coffee, tea or snacks, but comes into its own of an evening with its wide array of cocktails and tapas.
- Hours: 10:00 to 01:00 hours
- Happy Hours from 18:00 to 19:00 and 22:00 to 23:00 hrs: Some premium drinks reduced by 30%, all others by 50%
- Our bakery and deli shop that also serves fine Dilmah teas and Piazza D'Oro coffees.
- Hours: 07:30 to 19:30 hours
- Full in suite room service menu
- Hours: available 24 hours a day
IN SUITE DINING:
- Adjoining exclusive breakout space, "the Forum," for breaks and/or additional catering
- Audiovisual equipment included with all conference bookings at the hotel*
- Comprehensive business centre support
- High-speed, wireless Internet access (complimentary)
- Dedicated christian louboutin staff
- Tailor-made meeting/daily delegate rate packages
- Themed meals and parties
- Three dedicated break-out rooms
Well equipped for a variety of Bangkok event, the Radisson Suites features versatile, pillarless meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 125 people. To help ensure that your function is a success, the hotel offers a meeting room perfect for your Bangkok event, including amenities such as complimentary Wi-Fi, creative catering options, the latest audiovisual technology and a highly trained staff that can assist you with planning and coordination. A pre-function area and an additional boardroom and meeting room are also available for Bangkok events of all sizes.
In Residence Bangkok Sukhumvit offers the following meeting services:
*Speciality equipment is not included with all bookings.
For more information or for reservations, please contact:
Tel: +66 2 645 4899
Fax: +66 2 645 4970
23/2 Sukhumvit 13, Sukhumvit Road Klongtoey Nua, Wattana, Bangkok, 10110, Thailand
Tel: +66 2 645 4899
Fax: +66 2 645 4970
23/2 Sukhumvit 13, Sukhumvit. Klongtoey Nua, Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand 10110
Tel. : +66 2 645 4899 | Fax.: +66 2 645 4944
Long Stay Package
Feel at home with hotel convenience at a comfortable rate.
Let us help you work and relax.
Relish unforgettable moments with our Honeymoon Package!
Rejuvenate your spirit and pamper your body with relaxing massages
Exclusive Privilege Offer
Book Direct and Save!